Monday, July 26, 2010

Kitchen!

I think I like a modern country style kitchen. I like a cozy kitchen. It will be the place where I lovingly prepare meals for my family. I don’t want it to look too surgical, so color would be welcome. I would assume our kitchen won’t be too big so even though I love a dining area connecting to the kitchen, I probably won’t have that, yet. Sun is always a must in a kitchen for me. Also, clutter and knick knacks are not welcome.


Me likey: 
  1. The green walls. The simplicity.
  2. Feels very light and sunny in here. It is also very clean without looking too surgical. The cupboard door style is also something I like a lot
  3. This screams “gramma's farmhouse!” to me. It looks very cozy and I like the colors of the backsplash tiling.
  4. The purple accents = awesome. Very clean lines and also neat. I think this one is a little more modern than the rest.
  5. What not to like! Open! Sunny!
  6. This feels very girly to me, but in a good way. It also seems like it would be easy to switch colors if you get sick of it. Small but I think if kept tidy, it won’t matter.
 Next up, bathroooooooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment